Life and Times of Mr. Nigel

Hello, my name is Nigel. I am a dashing young lad from the Westhighlands. I'm only four months, but my maturity level is probably that of a 50 year old.

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Boot Camp

Remember the shows they aired on WGN and FOX that were basically reality TV shows that sent rebellious and generally very angry teenagers to boot camp to be rehabilitate and learn how to cope with their feelings as well as share their emotions with others? Well, this is basically what happened to me - for two weeks - but there was no sharing of emotions or TV cameras involved. And when my mom / kat got me back there were no tears of joy and promises never to hit my little sister or stay out past curfew. I did, however, thank her by tearing up the carpet in her closet. .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home